iXsystems iX-22X424G (Gen 4)
2U 4-Node Dual Intel Xeon Scalable Processors Server
Get a Quote!
The iXsystems iX Series is a line of enterprise-grade rackmount servers designed to deliver reliable performance, versatility, and scalability for a wide range of workloads. The iX Series includes servers with various configurations, such as the iX-22X424G, which features a 2U form factor, a dual Intel Xeon LGA 4677 scalable gen4 processor, 16 DIMM slots with support for up to 16TB of total memory, and dual 10GbE network connectivity. The iX-22X424G also provides flexible storage options, including six 2.5” SATA/NVMe drive bays. Additionally, the server is equipped with two PCI-E 5.0 x16 slots and one M.2 slot, allowing for expandability and customization based on the needs of the deployment. Overall, the iXsystems iX Series servers are built to offer robust performance and efficiency for modern data centers and IT environments.
- All-Flash NVMe Hyperconverged Infrastructure
- Scale-Out File Server
- Diskless HPC Clusters
- HPC, Data Center, Enterprise Server
- Compute Intensive Application
- 16 DIMM Slots Per Node – Up to 16 TB total memory
- 6 x 2.5″ Hot-swap NVMe/SATA Drive Bays Per Node
- 2 x PCI-E 5.0 x16 Slots Per Node
- 1 x M.2 Slots Per Node
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote!